Horace Mann Educators Corporation is an insurance holding company offering retirement products and auto, homeowners and life insurance to the nation's education community.
Chief Executive Officer
1 Horace Mann Plaza
Springfield, Illinois 62715
Horace Mann Insurance Company
Horace Mann Life Insurance Company
Horace Mann Lloyds (in Texas)
Horace Mann Property & Casualty Insurance Company
Teachers Insurance Company
- Auto insurance provides personal auto liability, collision and comprehensive coverage.
- Property insurance includes homeowner and renter insurance, and covers individual residences against risks such as a loss by fire or theft. It also includes Liability Plus coverage.
- Life insurance includes traditional term and whole life insurance products and a flexible life insurance contract which allows the customer to combine elements of term life insurance, interest-sensitive whole life insurance and an interest-bearing account.
- Disability income protection insurance helps assure you have a monthly income when total disability occurs due to a covered sickness or accident.
- Annuities are contracts between investors and life insurance companies that allow investors to save money for retirement.
- Mutual funds are regulated investment companies that invest money on behalf of individuals and institutions. These companies generally invest in one or more types of securities, such as stocks, bonds and short-term money market securities.
- College savings plans lets educators contribute to a 529 college savings plan to help pay for their child’s future college tuition.