We offer whole life insurance that does not end after a specified term. As long as you pay the premiums, your beneficiary will receive a death benefit when you die. Unlike most term insurance policies, a whole life insurance policy through Horace Mann Life Insurance Company (Horace Mann) offers cash value accumulation. It can be initially more expensive than term life.
Whole life insurance has advantages and disadvantages.
- Your policy builds cash value.
- Level premium policies make it easy for you to budget.
- As long as you pay your premiums, your cash value is guaranteed.
Unlike some other types of permanent insurance, with whole life insurance:
- You may not decrease your premium payments.
- Your premium frequency is not flexible.
- You cannot increase your death benefit.
Contact a Horace Mann insurance agent to discuss your life insurance needs.
Whole life insurance is underwritten by Horace Mann Life Insurance Company.