Nearly nine million Americans are the victim of identity theft each year, robbing them of their money, time and reputation.* Because we are committed to protecting educators and their families, we are offering Identity Fraud Advocacy Services to educators who have a property insurance policy (homeowner/renter/condo) with us at no additional charge.
How are You Protected?
We have partnered with Identity Theft 911®, the nation’s leader in identity theft resolution and fraud education, to provide Identity Fraud Advocacy Services. This provides you with unlimited one-on-one access to a trained fraud specialist via a toll-free number. This advocate guides you through the entire restoration process, including:
- Systematic notification to all appropriate agencies and organizations.
- Direct assistance with documentation and report filings, including police reports and fraud victim affidavits.
- A three-in-one credit report and one year of credit monitoring.
- Free fraud alert placement and a year of fraud monitoring in more than 1,000 databases.
- Proactive support for victims of purse and wallet theft.
- Ongoing education and more!
We also provide unlimited access to our educational online resource center. Visit regularly to protect yourself, and get monthly newsletters, in-depth articles and practical advice from experts.
Help is a Phone Call Away
If you suspect your identity has been compromised, call Horace Mann toll-free at 800-999-1030 to be referred to the Identity Theft 911® Resolution Center. But don’t wait until you’re a victim. If you have questions or want to take preventive measures for a lost or stolen wallet, call us.
To learn more about Identity Fraud Advocacy Services in your state, contact your local Horace Mann insurance agent.
Not all benefits available in all states.
Identity Fraud Advocacy Services are not an insurance product and do not reimburse expenses or losses incurred in an identity theft.
* Source: Federal Trade Commission.