We expect you may have questions regarding the current volatility in the market. The following links provide educational information by some of our fund companies:
- Worried about Market Volatility? Take a P.A.U.S.E.
- It's All Perspective
- A Positive Perspective
- Recession Recovery
- Fed's aggressive path could mean more market turmoil
- Fidelity Viewpoints®: Mid-year investing outlook
- 6 tips to navigate volatile markets
- Capital Group: US Economy hit by rolling recession
- Capital Group: 10 investment themes for 2023
- Capital Group: Preparing for the next recession: 9 things you need to know
- MFS: Participant Behavior in Volatile Markets: Case study 35 year old - Retirement Insight
- MFS: Participant Behavior in Volatile Markets: Case study 55 year old - Retirement Insight
Comments and general market related projections are based on information available at the time of writing and believed to be accurate; are for informational purposes only, are not intended as individual or specific advice, may not represent the opinions of the entire firm and may not be relied upon for future investing. Investors are advised to consult with their investment professional about their specific financial needs and goals before makeing any investment decisions.
Horace Mann Investors, Inc. offers Horace Mann Retirement Advantage® as 403(b), 457(b) and 401(a) investment options. Horace Mann Investors, Inc., member FINRA, is located at 1 Horace Mann Plaza, Springfield, IL 62715. You can receive prospectuses from your Horace Mann representative, by calling 877-602-1870 or by visiting horacemann.com/retirementadvantage. You should read the prospectuses carefully and consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before you invest or send money. The prospectuses will provide complete information about these subjects. As with all securities, mutual funds involve a risk of loss, including a loss of principal.
Custodial services are provided by Matrix Trust Company, a Colorado state-chartered trust company located at 717 17th Street, Suite 1300, Denver, CO 80202.
The information provided here is for general informational purposes only, and should not be considered a recommendation or investment, tax or legal advice. Retirement Advantage is not structured to the individualized needs of a particular plan, participant or beneficiary. The plan sponsor is responsible for selecting and monitoring investment options in which participants and beneficiaries may invest. Each investor needs to create an investment strategy for his or her own particular situation before making any investment decisions.